Well, we did it, my mom and I decided to venture out to shop on this crazy day they call Black Friday. Walmart was selling Leapsters for $30.00 and she wanted to get two. We made out way to the back of the store and found where the Leapsters. All the black friday sale items were in the middle of the isles wrapped in plastic. People were crammed around all the boxes waiting for it to be 5:00. Luckily my mom and I found the Leapster box fairly quickly and were only one person behind the actual game, that person we were behind happened to be 9 months pregnant too. She was telling us not to push her and we said we wouldn't do that, then I guess it was 5:00 because people just started grabbing and pushing and shoving. Once the pregnant girl got out of the way my mom HAD to push and shove to even get one, but she finally did it. I was so proud of her. Then she showed me her bloody fingers.
She got two huge paper cuts that were bleeding all over the Leapster boxes, but she's ok. I guess that's what we get for subjecting ourselves to the craziness of Black Friday! Happy Holidays Everyone.


1 comment:
Wow! People are crazy!
Post a Comment