Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Teeth and Potty Training Already? Must be a fluke.

I just realized that Jacyn has four new teeth. I guess I should have realized that was happening because she kept chewing on her fingers. All four new teeth are the big ones in the back. She has a total of 12 teeth now. She's also started to shake her head yes when you ask her some questions. I have a video clip of her telling us that some food that she was eating was yummy by nodding. It's so cute, but for some reason I can't get the video's to upload.

Ok, so today my mom asked Jacyn if she needed to go potty? Jacyn got up from her little squat that she does sometimes and ran to the bathroom to sit on her "potty." My mom got her all ready, turned on the water and went to the bathroom herself. After she was finished and Jacyn had sat there for a minute or two they looked in the potty and low and behold there was pee in the potty. We are so proud of her and that moment. I've tried a couple of times since then, but no such luck. I'll keep trying though. Maybe we'll get lucky and she will actually get potty trained, before she talks, wouldn't that be funny.

2 comments:

Megan said...

MaKaty had a fluke incident not long ago, too. She is not ready, though. I don't think she could have the muscle coordination to hold it, but I'm happy to see that she's showing interest!

Brenda said...

That would be nice to have her potty trained so early!