Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally, thank you Jacyn!

Jacyn is finally going to bed without a fight. I've been waiting all week to see if she would actually keep it up, so far so good, and I feel like I can actually write about it without jinxing anything. I'm so happy to be able to put her in her crib and have her just roll over and go to sleep, it's so awesome. We are also working on getting her to sleep all night without waking up and wanting me to nurse her back to sleep. I haven't let her nurse for the last two nights. The first night she cried for 3 hours. Dan tried to calm her and right when he layed her back down she started crying again. I tried to calm her and the same thing happened to me. We just had to let her cry, it was so hard. Then she slept until 9:30 a.m., I'm sure making up for that 3 hours of crying. Last night she woke up and cried for about an hour, not too bad. We'll see how tonight goes. Keep it up Jacyn and we'll all be sleeping good.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe that you've been dealing with this all this time! I would not be nearly so easy to get a long with if I'd been getting up every night! Yay for Jacyn...and Yay for you!

Chantel said...

I've been getting up and bringing her into our bed the rest of the night, so it hasn't been that bad, but it sure is nice to have our bed to ourselves again.

Heidi said...

Yeah! congratulations!