Wednesday, June 25, 2008

More Moving

So, I was sitting here thinking about the move and realized that tomorrow might be my last chance to update this blog for awhile. We won't have internet at the new house until we get back from Idaho. Hopefully I'll be able to get on-line somewhere in Idaho and add some stuff to the blog. I might not be able to add pictures, so those will have to come later. I've gotten everything moved but our bedroom and the kitchen. I think I will be able to get those two rooms done tomorrow and then we will go get Dan tomorrow night. Then the "real" moving will happen. We do still have to move the 10x30 storage shed. So it will be interesting to see how quickly things happen with Dan here. I'll update you on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Megan said...

good luck! I'm glad that Dan will be here to help. You have done so much on your own! I remember when we moved from Salt Lake down to here...I packed EVERY SINGLE BOX. Rick told me on moving day that he hadn't packed a single one. Stinker. But he did do all the heavy lifting!

So sad to see you guys go. I know you'll be back, but we will miss yoU!