Even though we didn't get to be with Dan today or either of our Dads, the kids and I had a fun day anyway, with them all on our minds. The kids all got dressed up in their outfits that they got from Grandpa Steve and Grandma Dee from Hawaii. We went to the park and I took some pictures of them, then the kids played on the grass and in the water. We had a fun time. We hope that all our daddys had a good day. We love you.


Jacyn thought it was hilarious when I put these glasses on her.

And then Letty had to strike a pose.
4 comments:
oh man. I've said it before, your kids can't take a bad picture! I love those glasses on the girls! Happy Father's Day to Dan.
Happy Father's Day Dan! The kids look cute in those outfits. I'm glad Jacyn has a matching dress now. Cute! Cute! Cute!
Your kids look so cute. yes, I read your blog. sometimes i just don't leave comments. love you.
Beth
I love the pictures with the glasses!
Post a Comment