Jacyn has conquered the stairs. She has been going up the stairs for a while now, but tonight she figured out how to go down them. I'm so excited. There aren't as many steps at the new house, so it should be much easier for her, but there is tile at the bottom of them so that wouldn't be good if she fell. I'm still pretty proud of her being able to go down them though.
2 comments:
That is fun guys! That means less trips upstairs for you hopefully. Ava has been having a problem lately with falling down the stairs. She fell this morning from the top to half way and the other day she fell down the bottom section. Just when you think you don't need the baby gates anymore.
that's good! I wish Katy would get it. She's great if it's just a couple of steps, but if it's the whole flight, she just tries to go down standing...and that doesn't work!
Post a Comment