Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Swimming in Letty's new pool and Jacyn's new talent

Letty got a new little pool for her birthday and she and her friend begged me to put it up, so I did, since it was a hot day. They had such a fun time playing, along with Jacyn.


Jacyn has decided to start climbing on top of the play table. Instead of just standing beside the table and playing with it, she thinks kneeling and standing on top of it is better. The first time she did this I thought she was climbing on it to get to the pictures on the wall, so I moved the play table away from the wall. The next time she decided to play with the play table, she climbed up on it again. She is so crazy. I just love that nutty child of mine.

2 comments:

Megan said...

oh yeah...she and Kate are kindred spirits! I really think Katy would be good at surfing...for all the times she is trying to stand up and keep her balance on random things...nutty kids!

Tammy Anderson said...

Cute pool. you'll have to tell me what would be best kind for my girls. blow up?, molded pool? I just need something to put out when the weather is nice, which it is not currently. Time for a trip to st. george.