Saturday, June 7, 2008

Eleigh :(

Tonight I found out that my half brother Tyler's 15 year old niece Eleigh LeCates died on Wednesday in an automobile accident. I'm so heartbroken about it. My brother and I share a dad, his niece is the daughter of his sister, Brandi, from his mom. We spent 6 years growing up together while our parents were dating. I consider them my family, even though I haven't spent much time with any of them for a while. Eleigh was such a beautiful girl and so young, she was Brandi's only daughter. Even though I didn't know you Eleigh, I love you and will miss you, if not only for your family. Rest in Peace.

(I borrowed this picture from Eleigh's MySpace page - she was a model too)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm so sorry! I'll call you in the morning. (I'm still up if you see this and need to talk now.)