Sunday, July 11, 2010

Letty lost another tooth

Before I tell you the story of Letty's most recent lost tooth I had to show you this cute picture of my baby boy on our brand new front lawn. With his binky, of course.

Back to the main reason for this post......
Letty has had this loose tooth for awhile now. It was so loose that if she pushed it out with her tongue it would get stuck and stay like this...

I had been begging her to let me pull it out, but she refused. Then when her friend came over and she was showing her the loose tooth, I asked her if I could wiggle it and I poked the tooth in towards her mouth and it popped out. It was so funny. Here she is with her new toothless smile. The next morning Letty came into my room and told me that the Tooth Fairy didn't come. She was so sad. I told her that maybe she was just really busy or something. Then later that morning Letty came downstairs after checking under her pillow again and low and behold the Tooth Fairy had come. I guess she was just really busy with all the other kids losing their teeth and wasn't able to make it before Letty woke up.

Her big tooth on the top is getting ready to fall out too. You can see a big space next to it where the new tooth is making room. Jacyn accidentally kicked her in the mouth and it made the big tooth even more wiggly and it's beginning to turn grey a little bit. Stay tuned for another missing tooth soon.

No comments: