I had had it with Bella's hair. I knew she was too hot with all that hair on her and I couldn't get her groomed before she had a rabies shot and then the grooming itself was going to cost at least $45.00, so I decided to do it myself. What a mess. After I cut off a ton of her hair and looked at the pile I had made I thought that it looked like another dog sitting there. She had that much extra hair on her and it was a little matted underneath too. So, even though she looks horrible in the upcoming "After" picture, I know she feels better.

This picture doesn't even really show how bad she really looks. I got too close to her skin in some spots and it's so sad. I've got some more work to do on her and I think I'll wait until the weekend of the 24th when my sister is here so she can help me trim her up a little better.

No comments:
Post a Comment