
We went to the annual parade with my parents, Aunts and Uncles and my cousins. We had so much fun.



Everyone had fun meeting Ace for the first time and I had lots of help with him. Here he is with my cousin's little girl, Jessica. I think he likes her. What do you think?

We put this cute little dress on Jacyn and she disappeared into the bathroom with my mom and came out looking like this. My mom just loves making this girls all pretty and curling their hair. I'm pretty sure that Jacyn even has a little make-up on in this picture. She's so darn cute, I can't stand it.
(that big black spot on her arm is a temporary tattoo, she just loves those things.)
Here's my mom, Jacyn and Ace hanging out in their front yard. The weather was so spectactular that weekend and my parents' yard is just beautiful right now. I had to put both of these pictures on here because Jacyn and Ace looked so cute in one and my Mom and Jacyn looked so cute in the other.

We put this cute little dress on Jacyn and she disappeared into the bathroom with my mom and came out looking like this. My mom just loves making this girls all pretty and curling their hair. I'm pretty sure that Jacyn even has a little make-up on in this picture. She's so darn cute, I can't stand it.
(that big black spot on her arm is a temporary tattoo, she just loves those things.)Here's my mom, Jacyn and Ace hanging out in their front yard. The weather was so spectactular that weekend and my parents' yard is just beautiful right now. I had to put both of these pictures on here because Jacyn and Ace looked so cute in one and my Mom and Jacyn looked so cute in the other.






1 comment:
Those are adorable pics of Ace, and Jacyn's hair looks so cute!`
Post a Comment