Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ace ate cereal and our new Family Picture

I decided to try and feed Ace some Rice Cereal for the first time. He's been wanting to grab everything I drink or eat lately, so I figured it was time. He loved it. I had to get Thomas to take some pictures of me feeding him because he was doing such a good job and liking it so much.



We finally got a new family picture taken for this year. I had decided that I wanted to do it in front of our new house and while I was at it take a picture of the entire house that I could turn into cards to send out to our family and friends letting them know of our new address. It was so much fun and the pictures turned out great.


This is the family picture that I liked the best, because everyone was looking at the camera.

But this is the picture that we ended up going with to hang up in the house. Dan picked it out and I think I agree with him that it was the better picture.

Then I took this cute picture of the kids. I just love these kinds of pictures and have wanted to take one like it for quite some time now and I'm so happy with the results.
Believe it or not, it only took us less than 30 minutes to get ready for this little family picture. I think we did a pretty darn good job!

3 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

I need to see Ace again! He is so big now. Love the new family pictures and the HOUSE! Love all the posts to catch us up on life. LOVE YOU ALL!

Megan said...

I love the family pics in front of your house. What a great idea! The house looks fantastic and I love the picture of all four kids. I wish I could have gotten one that good!

Heidi said...

Adorable pictures!