Today Letty started kindergarten. I thought I would be a little more emotional about it, but I wasn't. It was pretty exciting. It was fun to do her hair and get her all ready. It was a little tough getting her up in the morning, so I think we are going to be adjusting bed times to see how that works, but other than that, things went very smoothly this morning. She was so excited to ride the bus to school with Thomas and their friend Jessica. Jessica even asked Letty if she wanted to sit by her on the bus, it was so sweet.



The kids looked so cute walking to the bus stop and holding hands.

Jacyn and I picked her up from the bus stop and were very excited to see how her first day went. She loved school, she met a new friend, but she couldn't remember her name.

1 comment:
I hope she had a fun day! What a big girl she has become. She'll love it!
Post a Comment