I took this picture of my best friend, Bridgett's, daughter Frankie before the wedding. I made that flower for her hair.

Here's the happy couple. Bridgett and Dave.

Bridgett and Dave and their beautiful baby girl Frankie.

Steph, Bridge and Me.
The wedding (cupcake) cake.

Bridgett loves turtles and has been collecting them forever. I found this turtle wedding couple and bought it for her and Dave for their cake topper. They absolutely love it. I have to say, I think it's pretty darn cute.
My mom, Thomas and Letty before the ceremony.

Jacyn.

Me and Jacyn at the reception.

Jacyn and Bridgett's niece Arianna became instant friends. It was so cute to watch them walk around holding hands. They sat next to each other eating at the table too.
2 comments:
It is great to see all the pictures of the happy couple and their big day.
by the way, you looked great too!!
When did Jacyn's hair get long enough to curl? So cute!
Post a Comment