Today was a fun day. It started out with me taking the kids to the mall to buy daddy some presents for Father's Day. Then right when we got home we got a call from daddy telling us that the local radio station was at his work and a representative from the Rec Center was there too giving away free day passes for today. So we hopped back into the van and drove over to get our free passes. She also gave us a free month pass to the Rec Center too, I'm so excited about that. I had packed up our swimsuits and towels, so after we got the passes for today we went right there and played in the water for a few hours. The kids had a blast and I had fun with them too.
1 comment:
After this week, I won't be so busy. Let's go swimming!
Post a Comment