Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today I got Dan to put together the final shelves in our garage and once we were done doing that, I was able to park my van in there. It was so exciting. Sometimes it's just those silly things that can make a person so utterly happy.

Thomas brought home this cute poem and print of his hand.
On the back of the poem was a note that he had written to me. It says: Dear Mom, You are very nice. I love you so much. You make yummy food. You always have to wash my clothes. Love, Thomas.

Thomas also brought home this little note awhile ago, but I forgot to post it, so I'm doing it today. It says: I have a lot of favorite things to do. I like reading, writing and gardening, math. Those are all the things I like to do.

Jacyn in my sunglasses.

Dan caught Jacyn peeking through the fence watching the neighbors pool party.
It reminded me of the time that I got this almost identical picture of Thomas, at about the same age.
We ended the day with a yummy dessert and Dan even made the strawberries fancy. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

The peeking through the fence is just too funny!

Tammy Anderson said...

Fun. I can't wait until my girls are old enough to write cute notes for me. How about we make some cute hair bows and flowers for the girls while we are visiting.

Heidi said...

I just noticed the new picture of Letty. So cute!