Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Letty! 5 Years Old!

Today my little Angel, Letty, turned 5. I can't believe it. She's gotten so big (no pun intended, for those of you that haven't seen Letty in person, she's very very tall for her age). She's all ready to start Kindergarten in the fall, with a new backpack that she got as a birthday present from us.
We had a party with Letty's friends, and a few adult friends as well, at a local park with a splash pad and we cooked hot dogs and ate Red Velvet cake shaped like sunglasses and cupcakes (of which I apparently didn't get a picture), and gave the kids fun shaped sunglasses.
Here's Dan filling up water balloons for the kids and Letty off to the side with a swimsuit full of water balloons.
The swimsuits full of water balloons was the theme of the evening.
Here are some pictures of Letty and some of her presents:
We got these pictures taken of her at Kiddie Kandids, they do such a great job. It doesn't hurt that Letty is so photogenic and enjoys getting her picture taken. Each one of these shots were the only one's taken. The photographer was very impressed.

Letty, you are truly my little Angel, I love you so much. You bring such happiness to our lives. You are so sweet to your little sister and you play so well together. You are such a great little helper as well. You are always putting away the dishes after we eat, without anyone asking you to do so. Your favorite chore is cleaning the bathroom, and I have to say that you do a darn good job at it too. You are a little princess and love to dress up and wear all your beautiful jewelry that your Aunt Marin makes for you. You love Hannah Montana, and all the other grown up girl shows on the Disney Channel. You love Cheez-Its, you could eat an entire box all by yourself if we would let you. You also love to play golf, with the clubs that Papa bought you and Thomas, and to play house (mainly in the kitchen). You tell us that you want to be a Chef when you grow up. You have just begun to name your new stuffed animals and now have three with names, your Bear Mill Unicorn named Flower, and two Littlest Pet Shop stuffed animals: one mouse named Cheesy and a panda bear named Crystal. You love shoes, just about as much as your mom, and you probably own just as many pairs if not more. We love you Letty. Happy 5th Birthday!

3 comments:

All for J's said...

Happy Birthday Letty! I LOVE her pictures..she is beautiful!! Hope you had a great day! Thanks again for inviting us, sorry we couldn't make it :( Enjoy your Memorial weekend *hugs*

Tammy Anderson said...

I have a picture of Letty's cake. As soon as I download the camera I'll send it to you.
We love you Letty and were glad to share in your birthday celebration.

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Letty! Sorry we missed the party.