Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun Halloween Themed Birthday Party

My friend had a dual birthday party for her daughter and her son, since their birthdays are so close together. So, both Thomas and Letty were invited. I offered to help out, however much I could, so Jacyn was there too. Her daughter wanted to do Halloween in May and it was such a great idea. She made this Jack Skellington (her daughter's favorite character) cake. It turned out perfect, don't you think?

The kids were asked to dress up, so I just put this lei around Jacyn's neck so she could be a hula girl. This is her typical "cheese" smile these days.
They played Pin the Tie on Jack Skellington.

And in their goodie bags they got glow-in-the-dark fangs.

There must have been some gummy fangs in the treats they got because Jacyn got a hold of them and came up to me showing me her fangs as well.

Overall, it was a great party, the kids had a blast.

1 comment:

Megan said...

you got some great pictures! I love the fangs...they just crack me up. I have a funny picture of the teeth that I will post in the next couple of days, I'm sure!

And by the way...you were lots of help!