Friday, January 9, 2009

Not so much happening so far this month

I haven't posted anything this month yet because not much is happening. Dan has been extremely busy with the restaurant, sometimes working from 6:00 a.m. until at least 9:00 p.m. I guess it is a good thing because they have been so busy, but we sure miss him. Really, it's just been a lazy first of the year. It's been very cold, so all I've wanted to do is stay inside all bundled up. The kids still brave the cold and go outside to jump on the trampoline though.

We did have this beautiful sunset on the 2nd and I just had to take a picture.

That's all for now. Hopefully I'll have some news before Monday, when my best friend is supposed to be induced. I hope she goes into labor on her own before then, but we'll just have to wait and see.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

beautiful picture

Brenda said...

That sunset is gorgeous!

Tammy Anderson said...

The same has been going on here. Not much except the kids playing in the snow. I hope all goes well for Bridgett (sorry if I spelled her name wrong). We want to come visit sometime before Easter. I'm waiting for you to get warmer there. :)

All for J's said...

Great relaxing picture! I've enjoyed listening to your playlist..you and I have very similiar music likes :)