Tonight my cousin Trudy and her family stopped by to visit on their way from Vegas to Salt Lake. They hadn't seen our house yet, so it was fun to show them around. Trudy and her husband, Dan, have four kids. Three of which are the same age as my kids, so it's really fun for all of our kids to get to see each other and play. Our youngest kids are both girls and are only two weeks apart in age. We were actually due within two days of each other, but she got induced early, so she had Kaylee before I had Jacyn. It's so much fun to see them together and see what things they are doing the same and different. Jacyn has sprouted up about two inches taller than Kaylee and her feet are a little bigger as well. Just as I had turned to ask Trudy if Kaylee was talking yet, she turned to me and asked me about Jacyn. It was so funny. Come to find out that Kaylee isn't really talking either. They are both doing the same things when it comes to talking, they say Mama or Mommy, but that's about it. But they both completely understand everything that we say, or ask them to do. I guess they will both start speaking in sentences when they do end up talking. We decided to go to dinner at Red Robin, so Dan could join us when he got off work. They had brought their old neighbors from Las Vegas with them, so we had a total of 14 people for dinner. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a blast. The only picture I got was of Trudy's husband Dan holding Kaylee and Jacyn, because it looked so cute. Kaylee wasn't feeling too well because she's teething and Jacyn was still getting used to Dan, so no smiles, but they looked cute in his arms together.

(By the way, I edited this picture with my new Photoshop Elements program that I got for my birthday. Can you tell that I switched some heads around? Hee, Hee. So much fun).



2 comments:
Good job! I love Photoshop.
Wow! I can't even tell you switched things around..so cool! What a FUN night for you and your family
Post a Comment