Today Dan took Thomas to the hardware store after he got home from school. They took an extra long time getting home and when they did finally get home Dan told me that he ran into one of his old bussers. He told me that the guy was trying to sell a 4 month old Shih Tzu. Then he said, "It's $400.00." I looked at him and said "We don't have $400.00." Then he says to me "Well, we will, but we have to pay off credit cards instead." I couldn't believe that he was actually saying that, that he was actually thinking of getting a puppy. It's so exciting and sad at the same time. I want a dog so badly and I don't think I ever really believed that Dan would want to get another dog. But after he came home today talking about a puppy, I guess I was wrong. Dan would like to have a dog around the house. That just makes my heart happy. So, we won't be getting a puppy anytime soon I'm sure, but knowing that Dan is up for it makes me feel so good.
3 comments:
That's great news! This is where it starts right...I want a dog really bad too. I'm impressed that Jacyn was so good at the Dentist. Good job Jacyn!
I know you'll eventually get another dog! It's just a matter of time.
I love the new look. I'm glad you found a cute background to match teh new header. They look great together.
Post a Comment