
Here is the after picture. It looks a little blurry because of the cropping I did, but you can see that the hole is now gone. There is still a little discoloration on the tooth, but it looks so much better than it did.

Jacyn was such a trooper at the dentist's office. She jumped right up onto the chair when we got there and surprised the assistants with her cooperation. They all kept saying how unusual it was for such a youngster to be so cooperative. We were even able to get an x-ray of her tooth which, from what I hear, is almost unheard of for someone her age. Usually the babies won't tolerate an x-ray, or cooperate enough for one that is. When it was time for the dentist to drill out around the hole and fill it in she just sat there and let him do it. They had a little television on the ceiling with headphones for her to listen to it and it was playing High School Musical, which she's seen several times because of Letty. I was so proud of my little baby, who is growing up so fast. It's these kinds of things that make me realize how big she really is, since she isn't talking much it is easy to forget.



2 comments:
I'm glad Jacyn did so well at the dentist! When I took Grace for her last cleaning a few weeks ago they had Ava get a under 3 exam too. She cooperated also. I think people underestimate the little ones. Grace tends to get more scared at the doctor than Ava lately.
She looks great. (I saw the tooth in person.)
Post a Comment