
I got an idea on-line to put a top coat of a paint called "Make it Pearl" over the creamy white first coat of paint. It turned out so pretty. Here's the top.

The bottom.

The whole lamp together.

The inside part of the lamp lights up as well. It's so much fun. It will go so well with my cobalt blue glass collection. Now I just have to try and figure out how to modify the huge lampshade that it came with, otherwise I will have to buy a new lampshade. I am making slow, but steady progress on my projects for the new house.



2 comments:
That picture of the top makes it looks like a really pretty vase.
Good job!
Oh dang!
Don't you wish you could just take a video camera shopping and be like... "okay stop me when you want something" LOL.
I'm sure you'll find something soon!
The lamp looks awesome!
~Shelley
Post a Comment