Originally, actually about a week ago, this was Letty's bed. But since Letty got a new mattress that ended up being an XL Twin that didn't fit a bed with a footboard, this bed is going to be Jacyn's new bed at the new house. I knew that I wanted to paint it when Letty was still using this bed. But now that it's going to be Jacyn's bed I decided that I was going to paint it a color, instead of just white, like I had planned. So here it is Before:
In the process of being prepared for the paint, I primed it.

And here it is after, with the happy new owner standing next to it. I actually ended up putting another coat of paint on the headboard while I was painting the rails and footboard. It turned out so cute. Jacyn loves it. I can't wait to see it in her new room.

That night Thomas had a baseball game and afterwards the city put on a fireworks show to kick off Cotton Days. This was Ace's first time seeing fireworks and he was enthralled.

1 comment:
I like the green!
Post a Comment