
There was this cute little flat area that was surrounded by rocks and small cliffs where I took this picture of my mom and dad and the kids.

Here's one of the places that looked like an old house. It looked like there used to be three of these little buildings built into a hill.

A great close up picture of all four of our kids, except the crying baby (darn).

This is the first sign that we past on our way there.

This is the second sign we passed.

We drove by a bunch of cows and this Momma and her baby was just too cute to not get a picture of.

My dad had to stop and check out this old road grader.

When we got to the campground the kids and Dan hiked up on top of this huge rock.

Then we went over to the edge of the Grand Canyon. This is the only area that I've ever been to that doesn't have a railing to keep you from falling off the edge. It can get pretty scary, especially when it's really windy. I've looked over the edge by laying on my belly and crawling forward (which is what my mom did too, hee, hee). I did get a few really great pictures while we were there though.
Dan had a really good grip on Jacyn's hand. She got mad at him because he wouldn't let go, but there was no way he was going to let that happen.

All the cactus had started flowering and it was so pretty.


This is what Ace was doing most of the time.

This is back at the campground. Letty climbed on top of this rock.


This is back at the campground. Letty climbed on top of this rock.

My mom reluctantly posing for a picture for me. Thanks, Mom!

My mom and Dan next to my parents new camper. It's pretty cool. My mom reupholstered the inside and it looks awesome.

I had to get a picture of Jacyn's body parts in dust on the door of the van after she climbed inside. It's so funny.

The kids didn't want to leave Grandma and Papa. Here's Thomas not wanting to say goodbye.

My mom and Dan next to my parents new camper. It's pretty cool. My mom reupholstered the inside and it looks awesome.

I had to get a picture of Jacyn's body parts in dust on the door of the van after she climbed inside. It's so funny.

The kids didn't want to leave Grandma and Papa. Here's Thomas not wanting to say goodbye.








2 comments:
You wouldn't catch me even close to that edge!
I haven't been to the Grand Canyon since my honeymoon 9 years ago at the South Rim. I'd love to see it from a different view!
Post a Comment