

I love these sleeping baby pictures.

It's been so much fun to spend time with this little guy while he's awake. He's so adorable and good natured.

Then when I get these pictures of him smiling in his sleep, it just kills me.

This picture was taken today. Whenever Thomas hears Ace cry or even start to act like he's going to cry, he picks him up to comfort him. Ace will immediately calm down, he loves his big brother.

Dan surprised me for Valentine's Day with tickets to the Parade of Homes. I've been wanting to go since we moved down here, but we've never gone. It was so exciting to go see all the houses. We spent all week parading. It was a lot of fun. The kids really enjoyed it too. Every day Jacyn would ask if we were "Go see houses?" It was so cute. The other thing that Jacyn has started to do lately, and I honestly can't remember if I've blogged about this already or not, but I'm going to say it again just in case, when she says bye to anyone in our family, she will say "I love you too much." I think it started when my sister told her that she loved her so much, because ever since then she always says that, I love you too much. It's so funny and cute.



3 comments:
Ace is already changing and opening those eyes! Wow! I can't believe that he is almost a month old.
The parade of homes sounds fun, but it would make me want a new house more than I already do. We've given up on that and the auto show for that reason.
Awww.
So sweet! I can't wait to meet him. The kids are almost all better, so maybe soon.
Post a Comment