My sister-in-law, Tammy, bought this outfit for Ace when she was here in town. He looks so cute in it.

This is the first time Jacyn got to hold Ace. She was so proud.

Look at our sweet little boy looking at his daddy. When I see this picture I just see LOVE!

It's tough to get close up pictures of this little guy with his eyes open, so I'll take them when I can get them.

Jacyn has decided that the baby bouncer is her new seat. Here she is eating her cereal in the bouncer.

Sweet sleeping baby.

My little Brother Tyler and his girlfriend Jolie came to visit for a few days. This is the first time that Tyler has been down here to visit, so it was fun to see him.

Mommy and baby Ace.

Jacyn just randomly decided to do this. Sometimes I feel like I want to do this to all the kids.

I've been so lucky to have my sister here with her great camera. She takes it everywhere and gets great pictures like these. Jacyn loves to go and pick up her sister from the bus stop and these pictures really tell that story.


My sister also loved to get the girls all dressed up.

And my mom liked to put make-up on them.


And my mom liked to put make-up on them.
My sister and I made some flower clips for us and for her to take home and wear to work. Here's one in Letty's hair. This one is my favorite.

Ace's little foot.

He's finally awake a little longer.

Such a cute little sleeping baby.

My beautiful girls!

Jacyn loves holding her baby brother. She's so sweet with him.

My mom and sister left today. We are now back to life with just us, plus our new little addition. As of right now I think I'm ready to handle it all by myself, but we'll have to wait until next week when the kids go back to school to see how ready I really am. I think any future posts will have less pictures as well, since my sister isn't here to snap pictures of everything and everyone.
Ace taking in Grandma's face.

He's finally awake a little longer.

Such a cute little sleeping baby.

My beautiful girls!

Jacyn loves holding her baby brother. She's so sweet with him.

My mom and sister left today. We are now back to life with just us, plus our new little addition. As of right now I think I'm ready to handle it all by myself, but we'll have to wait until next week when the kids go back to school to see how ready I really am. I think any future posts will have less pictures as well, since my sister isn't here to snap pictures of everything and everyone.










1 comment:
he is adorable. She definitely caught some great shots! We will bring you dinner Monday, unless that doesn't work for you. If it doesn't, just give me a call and we will try for Tuesday. I still haven't finished Ace's present, but I will get it done! Good luck!
Post a Comment