
And this incredible card. He always has a way of finding the perfect card for the occasion. Every time I read this card I cry.


Then, later in the afternoon, Thomas had a Christmas program. It was so cute. He and his class sang The Little Drummer Boy in French. They did such a good job. The video for it was way to long to try and upload. I wasn't able to get very good video of the program since I have to use my camera and I'm not able to keep it very steady. Plus, for some reason I am having the hardest time uploading video to my blog, it just takes way too long. So, sorry, no video of the program. But trust me, it was very cute.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
I hope you had a great birthday! It was so good to talk to you on the phone that day. Love ya!
Post a Comment