I finally made it to the school and got to see the picture that they had posted for Thomas being the 2nd Grade Student of the Month for Reading. I think the picture turned out really cute, even though I wasn't able to get a great picture of it myself (too much reflection).


The first weekend of November we got to dog sit a cute little Chihuahua named Toby. He was only 10 months old and he was so adorable and loving. The kids loved him. He loved to sleep on Thomas, I was glad that I got this picture of him asleep on Thomas' lap.

He even let Jacyn hold him. She's pretty gentle with all dogs, so I was surprised.


Red Robin donated and decorated a tree for the Jubilee of Trees this year. It turned out really good and ended up selling for over $1,300.00. So, we were pretty proud. We are excited to do it again next year and this time we will have more time to prepare.

The Jubilee of Trees has been trying to earn money for the hospital to get a Life Flight helicopter for at least the last two years, that I know of, so they had an actual Life Flight helicopter inside the building that the kids could get inside and check out. It was pretty fun.

And finally, some random pictures of Jacyn.
This first one I took when I found her downstairs sleeping on the couch, she looked so cute that I had to take her picture.

Thomas and Letty had a little problem with the only neighbor kids and both ended up crying and sad, so the next day the neighbors brought over little cards saying they were sorry and gave both of the kids suckers. Letty got this huge lollypop and she was so excited about it. I only got this picture of Jacyn trying it out.



2 comments:
Welcome back. I now have about 10 events to catch up on, so you are in good company!
I don't blame you for slacking because I posted much less than I had hoped for in November. Thanks for the catch up. Congratulations Thomas! And the tree looked great!
I hope you had a great birthday Chantel!
Post a Comment