Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We've been invaded by mice!


I got the idea of making these mice from a segment on Studio 5. They were really easy and turned out so cute. I just hope the stuff I used for their noses hardens up enough for transport, otherwise I'm going to have go find something else at the store. I made approximately 62 of these mice in no time (they are for Dan's employee gift from him). I still have about 30 more to make and we will probably be making a few for Santa as well. They looked so cute sitting on the counter, that I had to take a picture to share with everyone.

3 comments:

Heather said...

so. stinkin'. cute! You've got more energy than I have!!!

Tammy Anderson said...

How did you make those?

Heidi said...

Very cute--and I'm so glad to see that they are made of chocolate. You had me worried for a minute!