
Hi everyone. I just thought I would start off with what is currently going on with our growing family. 2007 brought a lot of changes for us, some good, some not so good. Let's start with the good, which is very good. We had our third child, a beautiful baby girl, Jacyn MayeLena Drown, on July 23rd. She was 6 lbs. 8 oz. and was born at home. It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to do it again with our next child. Jacyn's such a big girl now. She's trying to crawl and is already pulling herself up on the edge of the couch to stand.
1 comment:
Hey, Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I know you'll like it. It will also be a good way for Dan to see pics of the kids and stuff. Those pictures of Jacyn are really cute. We love you guys and have a great time in the warm sun down there!
Post a Comment