Well, we made it one week without Dan. I think yesterday was the hardest day so far. I think it would probably be a little easier if we knew exactly when we would see him. But right now, we don't know. Dan started going to Bally's Gym in Chicago because he gets a free membership with the place that he's staying. Sounds like he's going to be in pretty good shape when he comes home, if he keeps it up. The kids and I can't wait to see him again. Jacyn started crawling in the last week. Let's see how long it takes her to walk.
2 comments:
You can do it Chantel. There will be more hard days, but easy ones too. I hope Dan is learning lots out there not just how to get buff! But that is a nice bonus! That is wonderful that Jacyn is crawling. Now she can get into everything. Ava started crawling 3 days after we moved. She had fun playing with our boxes.
I'm sorry Dan has to be gone so long. I know how tough that can be--and Troy was never gone for that long (2 weeks at most).
Post a Comment