Monday, April 11, 2011

Belated Birthday Post!

I decided to do a little post about one of my great birthday presents that I received from my wonderful husband.  Mainly because the kids took a random picture of my new purse:

My Purse

Isn’t it pretty?  I get so many compliments, people love it just as much as I do.

Dan also got me a Cricut Expression, which was something that I NEVER thought I was going to get.  When I opened it up, I started jumping  up and down I was so excited. 

Then Dan’s boss was in town and he took us out to dinner to a new restaurant that had opened up here in town, La Frontera.  I’d been wanting to go there ever since I found out it was coming to town, because La Frontera was my favorite restaurant in Salt Lake.  It didn’t disappoint, the food was just as I remembered.  Yummy!

What a fantastic Birthday!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday very late! I guess I haven't been doing a good job checking my email. I must have missed my reminder email. I hope it was a great day!