Ace decided to do something that looked very familiar. Remember this post? He’s as much of a monkey as his big sister.
I can’t believe it’s been 12 years since Dan and were married. It seems like it was yesterday, but at the same time it feels like we’ve been together forever. These last 12 years have certainly flew by faster than I could blink. We’ve been through a lot, and 4 kids later life is great.
For our Anniversary Dan had surprise planned for me, which was a first for him. He told me to find somewhere for the kids to spend overnight and we would take the baby and that’s all he told me. When we left the house, we started driving toward Zion. At first I thought maybe we would be staying at a hotel near Zion or something, then as we were driving through Rockville and Dan started looking for an address or something I guessed we were going to a Bed and Breakfast. I was right! He pulled into The Desert Thistle Bed & Breakfast. He had met the owners at work one day and they insisted that he bring me there for our Anniversary. We went to dinner in Zion at a place called Oscars and enjoyed a beautiful sunset.
Then we spent the night in a lovely room, just Ace, Dan and I. The next morning we woke up and had a great breakfast and chatted with the owners for a few hours. Before heading home we drove through Zion and got a few pictures with Ace checking out the river.
It was a great Anniversary! Thanks, Dan. You truly are the best husband, EVER!


1 comment:
Your hair has gotten so long! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment