Sunday, September 19, 2010

She’s Crafty……

Here are a few projects that I’ve completed in the past week or so…

A new Ironing board cover.  It needed it so badly, the old one was starting to rip and was stained, it was so ugly.  Now it’s soooooo CUTE!

New Ironing Board Cover

Here are a bunch of flowers that I’ve put together.  They will all end up being hair clips, except for the top pink one because it’s two layers and has a big round button in the center and I think it’s a little heavy for a hair clip (maybe a headband? or a pin?).  I just love how they all turned out.  I have much more to put together, but here’s the beginning.

 Fabric Flowers

And finally, this is Letty’s ceiling fan.  My mom and I found this ceiling fan at a yard sale for $10.00 and it was brand new, still in the box.  The box hadn’t even been 0pened.  SCORE!  I painted the blades with red stripes and the blade holders blue, to go with her Red, White and Blue/American Flag theme in her room.  She loves it, Dan loves it, and so do I.

Letty's Ceiling Fan

I should have some more crafty posts coming in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Tammy Anderson said...

Those are cute flowers you made. You are creating so many cute things these days.

Heidi said...

Love the fan and the clips. I don't even know if I need a new ironing board cover. I don't think I've actually seen the ironing board in several years!