It seems like most of my posts are about Jacyn. I know I’m not the only mom out there with a 3 year old who always makes the blog but whose older kids get neglected on their blogs. It is because those darn 3 year olds are always doing the darndest things.
Jacyn wanted to wear her sunglasses like Daddy in this picture. She also has a butterfly painted on her cheek from a little festival that we went to that day.
Jacyn came into the living room from being upstairs alone and this is what she was doing up there. She was pretty proud of her masterpiece.
A few Jacynisms to end this post…. “I want a bunch a bunch” (when she wants a lot of something, usually a drink of some sort). When we told her we would get her some bubblegum flavored toothpaste after she went to the dentist she started saying “I want bugglegum toothpaste.” We would ask her what kind over and over again, just so we could hear her say “bugglegum.” So cute!


1 comment:
That's quite the paint job! When you were referring to other 3-year-olds, you couldn't possibly have been referring to mine and Megan's, could you???
Hee, hee.
Post a Comment