And here are the three chairs that I finished today. I'm so happy with them. I think they look much better. In the beginning, before I made any changes to the chairs, I had thought about painting the wood part of the chairs black, and the base of the table black, but now that I've seen what they look like with these new covers, I think I may just stick with them the way they are. I'll try to remember to post a picture of the entire table and chairs set when I get them all finished and inside the house. For now, they get to live in the garage with the rest of the furniture. At least until my mom and sister get here to move the furniture into the house for me, since I'm unable to do it right now. (Which, by the way, is very frustrating. It's hard to be nesting and not be able to move furniture around).
DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun
3 days ago





2 comments:
They look great!
The chairs look good. I like the wood the color it is too. In the days before Grace's birth I rearranged her nursery including the dresser and armoire 3-4 times by myself. But that might not be a good thing for you if you want Dan and your mom to be there.
Post a Comment