Friday, September 11, 2009

Random Pictures from August 29-September 8

Ok, so I know I'm lacking in the blogging thing lately, and I could use the excuse of being pregnant, but I think it's just that being pregnant has made me lazy. But I also haven't gotten very many pictures in the last couple of weeks either, so there you go. We have been planning and getting ready for my little sister's wedding on September 20th in Colorado, then we get to drive to Sandy for another reception for her that next Friday. It should be a whirl wind of craziness and fun and I hopefully will remember to get a lot of pictures and will have a huge post when we get back, sometime after September 28th.

Letty and her little friend Alexis wanted to play with some boxes, so Alexis' mom made them these little things that they put all their stuffies and dolls in and pulled around. It was pretty cute.

Even though Jacyn's face is a mess in this picture, it's so cute that I had to post it.

Jacyn came home from the neighbor's house the other day with these fake nails on. The picture turned out a little blurry, but you can still see how adorable she looks with them.

Then minutes later, they took them off her fingers and put them on her toes. So funny.

On September 5th, it was Peach Days in Hurricane. Red Robin was in the parade and we decided to drive our van with the banners attached to the sides. Red was going to just walk behind the van, but I had the idea of putting Red on top of the van. It was a good thing because this parade route was pretty long and Red would have gotten so tired and swarmed by people. Once people saw us they would just start screaming. We ran out of candy and trinkets really early. We haven't gotten this parade thing down quite yet, but next year should be much better. We want to make a real float.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Red looks pretty cool up there!

All for J's said...

Good luck with your sister's wedding! I love the name Ace Charles too! I hope you've been feeling well :) ((hugs)) Jen