This year’s trip to the pumpkin patch was a little disappointing. We didn’t find any big pumpkins. Apparently they had already been picked over and all there was left were big rotten pumpkins. We did end up getting some good pictures and approximately 20 or so small pumpkins to make for a good display on our front patio.
Here’s Ace trying to stand on the pumpkin like his big brother, but he couldn’t do it, so Thomas got down and did what Ace was doing. It was so cute.
I was finally able to get a picture of Jacyn by asking her to go pick up some pumpkins so that we could take some pictures of her. Before that she was refusing to let me take her picture and would only give me a growl when I asked her.
This pig was so funny, it kept trying to pick up that little pumpkin, then it finally got it in it’s mouth. I don’t know if it really wanted to eat the pumpkin or just play with it.


No comments:
Post a Comment