While Jacyn and I were trying to figure out how we were going to carve her pumpkin I noticed an ad for a Lalaloopsy doll on the newspaper that we were using to protect the table and got a great idea. If you don’t know what a Lalaloopsy doll is, here is a picture .
And here is Jacyn’s pumpkin. Pretty cute, huh?
Thomas carved his pumpkin all by himself and it turned out Great!
Letty started to try and carve her pumpkin and then ended up having me finish it for her. She told me what she wanted though and her’s is pretty cute too.
Here is a shot of our pumpkin table by our front door. Notice the cat, the baby pumpkin with a binkie in it’s mouth and the vampire pumpkin? Those were really fun to make and I got the vampire pumpkin idea from Pinterest.
I also found these huge teeth in our Halloween box and thought they would look fun on a pumpkin too.
Here are the pictures of us all dressed up in our costumes. I didn’t get any pictures taken on Halloween day itself either. I’m slacking on the picture taking lately. Sorry.
Grandma Maleficent. She made this costume years (15?) ago when we (our entire family) all decided that we were going to dress up as Disney type characters. My Mom was Maleficent, Dad was Peter Pan, I was Tinker Bell, Dan was Captain Hook, and my sister Marin was Cinderella. I wish we had a picture of Dan as Captain Hook, it was so perfect. His friends didn’t even recognize him when he was standing right next to them, it was priceless.
Here I am in a costume I just threw together. I bought the wig at the Walmart after Halloween sale last year and wanted to wear it this year.
Thomas is Luigi and Ace was baby Mario, with fire ball power. I didn’t get a very good picture of Ace because he was asleep when we were all getting ready and then it was late by the time we got back from the Trunk or Treat.
Ace sure had fun pulling Mom’s “tail.” He wouldn’t leave it alone, so I took advantage of the situation and took his picture while he was pulling on it. I love his mustache.
Letty was a Musketeer.
Jacyn was Princess.
Here I am talking to my friend’s little girl and with Jacyn doing the cupcake walk at the Trunk or Treat.
Ace had so much fun playing with this Zombie mask. He thought it was so funny to see the kids wearing the mask and wearing it himself.
Here’s a preview of Ace’s costume for next year. I’m sure it will fit him better then, but I just couldn’t resist taking his picture when we tried it on him this year. This was Thomas’s costume when he was 2. Thomas even won $50.00 in a costume contest when he wore it. Maybe next year we can find a contest to enter Ace in and see if we can win again.
Happy Halloween!


No comments:
Post a Comment