Wednesday, August 31, 2011

More Projects!

I had a mess of earrings on my counter in my bedroom and decided that I wanted to make something to hold them.  It only took me about 30 minutes to put this together and it turned out awesome.  I did have on problem though, when I first tried to staple the doily onto the frame I had too big of staples and I tried to staple it to a thin piece of the frame so it blew a hole all the way through the front.  That’s why there is a flower there, to cover up the hole.  After taking this picture I decided that the flower was too big, so I took it off and removed the outer two layers and then glued it back on. 

Earring Frame

I had made these silhouettes of the kids over a year ago, it took me a while to find the right plates to put them on.  Then I was waiting to paint the wall before I hung them up and finally decided that I would hang them up right now and paint the wall later.  I just love how they turned out.  Now I just need to paint the wall green and make some coordinating pillows for my bed.

Silouettes on Wall

No comments: