Jacyn just loves these little plastic vampire teeth. She came in today roaring at me with these vampire teeth in, it was hilarious.
I put these in Ace’s mouth, he thought it was really funny. Even though all he wanted to do was chew on them.
Poor Thomas broke his toe at school yesterday. He was going to kick a ball and accidentally kicked the ground instead. OUCH!
We decided to take a little drive around the corner from our house today. First we stopped at a place they call the Glitter Hole. It’s a pretty cool spot full of Gypsum. When the sun hits it just right it sparkles.
Then we drove up to this place I think it’s called Joe Blake Hill? Anyway, it has this amazing view of the entire valley. It’s such a shame that the camera doesn’t do the view any justice.
When we got home Thomas pulled a sticker off a jug of Apple Cider and stuck it on his forehead. It was pretty funny.
It says “SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE”.


1 comment:
Tell Thomas I feel for him. I might have broken one of my toes a few days ago too.
Post a Comment