Thursday, March 11, 2010

New discovery about Bella

When I picked Bella up from the old guy who found her he said that he thought that she might be a lhasa apso and not a shih tzu and whe he said that it got me thinking. I really didn't think that she was a shih tzu because she didn't have the squished face that they usually have and she has such a long body and short little legs, it just didn't fit. The old guy had two shih tzu's and you could tell that she was different than them. So, tonight I did an image search for lhasa apso's and there was Bella looking right back at me on the screen. They look exactly like her, the same face, same short little legs and the way her feet look when she's standing there look exactly the same (a little flat). I'm so excited to now say with confident certainty that we are the proud owners of a lhasa apso. Yay!

2 comments:

Amberdawn said...

Our dog is a Lhasa Apso. Be glad you have a female one. The males are VERY Alpha oriented. We have to be constantly on the lookout for signs that Gizmo is thinking he's boss. They are such cute little dogs!

Tammy Anderson said...

I'm glad that Bella was found. I know how upset you were over her. Hopefully she won't follow you guys again and get lost.