Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Turtles are Gone

Back in November Letty’s turtle died.  It was the one turtle who was doing the best too.  It had grown double it’s size.  It was a sad day.  We buried it outside.  Then on January 7th I found another one had died.   Then January 9th our last baby turtle died. It was Thomas's turtle and he was able to spend some time trying to make it comfortable before it died. Thomas was sad that it died, but was also able to realize that it was now out of pain, so it was better off now. Baby turtles are just too hard to raise. Maybe sometime in the future we can get a full grown turtle.

I did get this picture of the last two turtles holding hands.  I’m pretty sure they were sick, but I’m glad they had each other.

Turtles holding hands

Rest in Peace Baby Turtles!

No comments: